Contrary to what many people think, hair loss is not only a concern for men. While statistics often highlight that age-related hair loss is more common in men, the reality is that hair loss in women can happen at any age and is often unpredictable. Surprisingly, about one-third of women experience hair loss at some point. Thinning hair is a challenge for over 10% of women before menopause (the time when the menstrual cycle ends), and more than half of women over the age of 65 struggle with this issue. The good news is that opting for a Female Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, presents a viable solution to this challenging problem.
- What Is The Aim Of Female Hair Transplants?
- What Is Female Hair Transplant?
- Female Hair Transplant Before And After
- What Are The Benefits Of Female Hair Transplant?
- An Ideal Candidate For Female Hair Transplant
- How Does Female Hair Transplant Work?
- During The Procedure
- Post-Treatment Care
- Healing Time Of Female Hair Transplants
- How Long Do the Results Last Of Female Hair Transplant?
- Risks Of Female Hair Transplant
- Sessions Necessary For Female Hair Transplant
- How Painful Is Female Hair Transplant?
- Cost Of Female Hair Transplant In Islamabad
- Female Hair Transplant FAQs
There is one difference between men’s and women’s hair loss, i.e., hair transplantation. The main difference between hair loss treatments is how hair falls. Men’s hair falls on either side of the head, and their hairlines recede. They may have an occasional bald spot. This is not the case for women. They experience even loss and thinning over time. Hair loss affects the entire head because it is not in patches. As a result, the donor sides are similarly reduced.
Are you a woman experiencing hair loss? Do not worry. We’re here to help you. Female hair Transplants in Islamabad, Pakistan, are possible, and you will be treated by the best hair transplant surgeon in Islamabad at the Hair Transplant Clinic.
What Is The Aim Of Female Hair Transplants?
A Female Hair Transplant’s primary goal is to help women experiencing hair loss. This procedure aims to make the hair look fuller and more natural by moving hair from areas with healthy growth to areas where the hair is thinning or balding. This hair transplant for female pattern baldness aims to restore volume and density to the hair, ultimately improving the overall aesthetic and lessening the emotional risk that hair loss can have on an individual’s self-esteem.
The procedure is specifically designed to address the unique characteristics of female hair loss, providing a personalized solution to boost confidence and achieve a more satisfying, natural-looking result.
Mode Of Treatment: Non-Invasive
Initial Recovery: 4 – 6 Days
Duration: 4-8 Hours
Result Duration: Permanent Results
Required Sessions: 1-2 Sessions
Adverse Effects: Minimal And Tolerable
What Is Female Hair Transplant?
Female Hair Transplant in Islamabad is an effective hair loss treatment that will positively impact a person’s life. It is an essential treatment, especially for women, as transplantation improves their appearance. This Hair Transplant can change the frontal line’s shape and height and the brow’s shape or restoration. It is used in cases where women suffer from alopecia.
Female Hair Transplant Before And After
What Are The Benefits Of Female Hair Transplant?
The treatment provides the following advantages:
- There will not be any scalpels, staples, or stitches.
- There are no linear scars.
- Minimal invasiveness.
- Natural-looking hairlines and versatile hairstyle options.
- Obtaining more grafts in one session leads to faster recovery.
An Ideal Candidate For Female Hair Transplant
Hair transplant surgery is suitable for those seeking to restore their natural hair. Unfortunately, not everyone qualifies for the procedure. Women who are candidates for hair transplantation may include:
- Females with tractional alopecia that is not caused by hormones
- Women who experience hair loss as a result of any incision or cut
- Those who have lost their hair as a result of an accident
- Patients with traction alopecia have a similar pattern.
- Those with thinning scalp hair.
- Women must have a well-established pattern of baldness.
- Male pattern baldness follows a distinct pattern. Their vertex may become thinner, and their hairline may recede. Furthermore, they do not have androgenic alopecia and have designated donor sites.
How Does Female Hair Transplant Work?
Female hair transplant procedures are classified into two types: Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), which involves removing a strip of scalp for grafts, and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), which extracts individual hair follicles. Both methods seek to restore natural hair growth in areas affected by thinning or balding.
Before the hair transplant, your surgeon will administer a small amount of local anesthetic. It will help to numb the pain during the procedure. At the start of the process, the lead surgeon removes follicular units from the donor area in natural groups of 1-4 (known as a hair graft). These grafts, or follicular units, are circled with a tiny 1mm punch, allowing for an accurate and precise incision.
The follicular unit is then gently grasped and separated from the loose connective tissue surrounding it beneath the skin. This procedure is repeated several times until the desired donor grafts are extracted.
After the hair grafts have been extracted and checked, the donor hairs are individually implanted into the recipient area (usually the mid-parting in women). The process is then repeated as many times as desired.
The pre-treatment phase of a female hair transplant consists of several essential steps to provide a successful procedure and optimal results. Here are some instructions to be aware of:
- Please consult with a specialist; he will assess your hair loss and will create a personalized treatment plan.
- Undergo a medical evaluation and scalp examination to ensure suitability for the procedure.
- Follow pre-treatment instructions, including medication adjustments and scalp hygiene.
- Avoid blood-thinning agents in the days leading up to the transplant.
- Seek emotional support if needed to prepare for the procedure.
During The Procedure
The procedure is done through local anesthesia and, in some cases, sedation. The surgeon will choose the drug and calculate the dosage based on the procedure’s complexity. The surgeon will make markings to outline the hairline before extracting the grafts with a particular microsurgical instrument. Minor wounds remain in the donor areas, but they heal quickly.
In the next stage, the doctor processes the grafts and prepares them for transplant. Grafts can be placed manually in pre-prepared channels or with the assistance of an implanter. The treatment time can range from 4 to 8 hours, depending on the area of baldness and the technique used.
Here’s a comprehensive guide on what to expect and how to care for yourself after treatment:
- You may return home the same day.
- No dressings are required following the procedure.
- You can take a bath that same day.
- Hair may be washed two days after the procedure.
- A swollen forehead for the first week is expected.
- The donor area may feel tight.
- The new hairs will sprout like seeds in the garden.
- New hair will grow in 6 to 8 months.
- Complete results may take between 9 months and a year.
Healing Time Of Female Hair Transplants
Female hair transplant recovery takes a few weeks, with an initial week of swelling and redness. Normal activities can resume shortly, but strenuous ones should be avoided. Full recovery and noticeable hair growth may take several months, so follow post-operative care instructions for the best results.
How Long Do the Results Last Of Female Hair Transplant?
It takes about six months before you notice significant changes in hair growth. The full extent of the transplant will be visible after a year. Hair transplants typically last long because healthy hair follicles are transplanted into thinning or bald areas
Risks Of Female Hair Transplant
While female hair transplants are generally safe, some risks include infection, bleeding, scarring, and temporary loss of existing hair. If not done correctly, it may result in an unnatural appearance. Before undergoing the procedure:
- Consult with a qualified surgeon.
- Carefully follow their instructions.
- Be aware of the potential risks.
Sessions Necessary For Female Hair Transplant
The operation’s primary goal is to meet all expectations in a single session. However, it should be noted that a second session can be performed if the patient’s hair structure prevents the expectations from being met. In such cases, the patient and doctor should reach an agreement and carry out the operation together.
How Painful Is Female Hair Transplant?
Hair transplantation is relatively painless because it is performed under local anesthesia. However, minor pain may be felt for about a day after planting as the effect of local anesthesia wears off. Our doctor will give you painkillers to help you feel as little pain as possible.
Cost Of Female Hair Transplant In Islamabad
Islamabad’s average female hair transplant cost ranges between PKR 69,999 to PKR 5,00,000. The overall price or cost bracket varies from person to person because each individual’s needs differ. In addition, a few cost-determining factors may influence the procedure’s cost.
Female Hair Transplant FAQs
The cost of a hair transplant in Islamabad varies, with an average range between PKR 69,999 and PKR 500,000, providing different options to fit individual budgets and needs for the procedure.
Hair transplants transfer strong hair to thinning areas, resulting in a permanent, natural appearance that boosts confidence.
Female hair transplants are generally safe, but as with any surgical procedure, some risks must be considered, so consult a qualified surgeon first.
One session of female hair transplant may be sufficient for some, but the number of sessions required is determined by individual factors and desired results.